Free Chickens - Atlanta, GA area - Cobb County

BigdaddySean

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 9, 2012
I have a few chickens that I would like to give away. I have alot of birds, and need to thin the herd some.
I have a very nice 4 mo RIR roo with dark red coloring, and deep green tailfeathers
I have a 3 mo EE roo, that is a splotched rust red and gray color, with gray tailfeathers
I have a solid white 4 mo Bantam Sultan roo
I possibly have a couple Bantam Aracauna females available, but I would like to get $20 for both of them.

Please help me out in finding these birds a new home.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
do you still have an abundance of birds.
would love to rehome some for you, especially your hens
thank you
Dan cell 706-897-8998
thank you
God Bless

Hello,
I am writing in response to your ad about the free chickens. My husband and I were looking for some chickens,as he loves them and was raised with chickens, and I came across your ad. Do you still have any chickens available? We live in Austell GA, and would be glad to help you thin your herd.
Thank you,
Mrs. Uresti

Hello,
I am writing in response to your ad about the free chickens I was looking for some chickens,and I came across your ad. Do you still have any chickens available? I live in Lithonia GA, and would be glad to help you thin your herd.

Good morning.
Do you have any hens left.
I'm not allowed to have roosters.
Don

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few chickens that I would like to give away. I have alot of birds, and need to thin the herd some.
I have a very nice 4 mo RIR roo with dark red coloring, and deep green tailfeathers
I have a 3 mo EE roo, that is a splotched rust red and gray color, with gray tailfeathers
I have a solid white 4 mo Bantam Sultan roo
I possibly have a couple Bantam Aracauna females available, but I would like to get $20 for both of them.

Please help me out in finding these birds a new home.
Thank you!
I'm new here today and I'm located in Rockmart, Ga . I'm actually getting prepared to start raising birds once again and I'd be honored to help you out and to take the birds from you and most likely to purchase some as well .

Back
Top Bottom