FREE Chickens - NW GA - Urgent Need!!!!

bantammom

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Rydal
I have chickens to give away - I can't ship them anywhere, pickup would be my only option. They are around 8/9 months old, and spoiled.

I am in a situation I am not happy with. I am in the process of a divorce which will be nasty soon - I have a flock of chickens that I love dearly, but where I am going, the birds cannot go. I would like to find a loving home for my babies.
I have 2 bantam Dominique roosters who get along quite well, and a Dom. hen - she is laying when she feels like it...
I have 3 buff ladies, all laying, one is the beautiful straight buff color and the other 2 are speckled with black.
I hate hate hate to get rid of them, but I have no choice.
I live in Bartow county, near Cartersville.

With the situation being what it is, I need to get out of this house as soon as possible. I just can't bear to leave my babies behind. I'm afraid he will do something to them.

Please help me!

Thank you

Quote:
Bantanmom...I am in Cartersville and have sent your post to several people that are not BYC members. Could you PM me your phone number or email contact info in the event any of these folks are interested??

Best of luck....sorry to hear about your family situation. I am sure that there will be better things to come for you

Thanks

I don't really have room for them, but I hate to see you in that situation..... if it gets dire, and no-one else can take them, you are welcome to bring them to me. I cannot collect them, as I don't have a car. I am about 30 mins from Cartersville, just off Hwy 20. Feel free to PM me.
smile.png

i might can get them tommorrow my wife and i have a big farm all freerange from 1pm till dark. i work in north ATL. PM me as quickly as possible.

Hi,
If the previous poster can't make it or would be willing to let me have some of the birds I would really love to take some of them. Carrie and I have a great big fenced run and a large coop. Our birds are friendly and spoiled.
I will come at your convenience.
Thanks so much,

John Kane
678-898-5831

To the poster, please let us know if this have been taken and also if you are okay. Prayers for you and the birds go forward.

Back
Top Bottom