Free Ducks Available

Hi. Try posting that again in the forum
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing.16182/
mention severna park MD in the title too

Im in Maryland but Im up in Cecil
How old are they, what breed/s are they, and what sexes?
How far are you wiling to travel to meet up with someone?
Hello, I did repost it on the forum. Thank you! They are about 3 months old, I hatched them out in mid June from a barnyard mix so I’m not 100% sure what breeds they are. There is one male and 3 females. I’d be willing to travel half way or more but I want to make sure these ducks will be pets/egg layers not meat birds!

Hello, I did repost it on the forum. Thank you! They are about 3 months old, I hatched them out in mid June from a barnyard mix so I’m not 100% sure what breeds they are. There is one male and 3 females. I’d be willing to travel half way or more but I want to make sure these ducks will be pets/egg layers not meat birds!
@Jenbirdee

pictures would be good.

Back
Top Bottom