Free Fertile Hatching eggs, Tx. Votes are in, The winer is????

josh44

Songster
11 Years
Jun 16, 2008
San Antonio Texas
IT WAS AGREED THAT OUT OF ALL THOSE MOTHER HENS THAT ENTERD AND SOME ROOSTERS
THAT PANCAKE IS THE WINNER.
CONGRATS.

THE WINNER IS PANCAKE !
big_smile.png

Out of all the hen pancake was the prettiest hen.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I will PM YOU TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR LUCK MOTHER HEN
HAVE WON THIS CONEST.

let hear it for pancake and her chicks, yeaaaaahhhhhhh
lol.png

WE KNOW YOU SAID YOU WERE NOT TOO INTERESTED IN THE EGGS,
BUT IF YOU EVERY DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND. LET US KNOW

THANKS,

horaaaaaaaaaaaah to pancake and her chicks
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

I am giving away 6-10+++ fertile hatching eggs. Since mothers day is tomorrow, I am wanting to see all of your mother hens with their chicks or soon to be mother hens/ broody hens .

Since this Is last minuet I will be holding this beauty contest
lol.png
until moday May 13,2009 the day after mothers day.

The winner will have their eggs shipped to them on tuesday - wednesday. May -12-13. I am asking that you Please pay the shipping cost of $12. I am short on cash and as much as I would love to send them absoulutly free I cannot. The feed bills are getting higher with all the chickens, and chicks that I have, the bills are only getting higher with all the chicks I'm hatching.
lol.png
They will be shipped by priority mail and you will again be asked to please pay a total of $12.

I can try to send any extra eggs if available of your chioce.

I and a cupple of other friends, will pick the best looking hen and their chicks,or broody hen on her eggs. The winner will get an assortment of the breeds listed below.

They will be out of my show winning Standard Size Welsummer ( my line, R.C line, Whitmore ,and Kathy Gleason Lines).

Gold Laced Polish Bantams ( Larry Glenn & Dave Anderson Lines).

Marans are not recognized by the APA but they are still awesome chickens. I Took them to show we brought back Best of breed and best of our varieties.
Since Marans are not a recognized breed we could not win Grand champions,
sad.png
but at least we won and had the opportunity to show, and are are now one step closer to the standard and hopfully becoming recognized.
smile.png
bt APA.
big_smile.png

I have the following varieties available.
Black Marans,Blue Marans, Birching Marans, Blue Copper Marans.( Whitmore,Wade Geane,and my own lines).

I also have Bantam Naked Neck most of them run together so you will get all colors out of them such as.

Birchin, Blue Birchin, columbian, buff columbian, buff, Brown, Silver, Partride, black brown red, and chocolate,They are also out of show winning lines. (Hendrix lines).

ALL FOWL ARE WELCOME TO ENTER.

PIGEIONS, DOVES, DUCKS GEESE, AND ALL OTHER WATER FOWL, PARROTS, PEAFOWL, CHICKENS, PHEASANTS, GUINEA QUAIL, ECT.

ENTER AS MANY AS YOU LIKE , THIS IS A MOTHERS DAY GIVE AWAY AFTER ALL.
NO MOTHER SHOULD BE FORGOTTEN, THEY ARE ALL DOING THIER JOBS AND RAISING OUT OUR FUTURE GENERATION OF FOWL.

for pictures of my fowl please click on th webpage below, thanks.
www.petchickensoftexas.com
My Flock Is , NPIP TESTED CLEAN.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!!
smile.png

THANKS FOR READING.

Last edited:
You are awesome for doing this
hugs.gif

I will pass on this one but would love to get my DD some of your Gold Laced Polish Bantams - she has a thing for the funny hairdo
lol.png
Will you please pm your price and info on them. Thanks

That is so nice of you to do a contest like this, it's such a good Idea!

Good luck to all, I'm not entering this one because the closest thing I have to a Mother hen is this.....
24137_img_4007.jpg

That is JoJo, He is watching over those Button Quail eggs as if they were his own, LOL.
lau.gif

GOOD LUCK, I can't wait to see all the pics!

I dont want the eggs, but i want to submit an entry anyway:

I will submit a before and after picture of PANCAKE(because she spreads out like a pancake to cover the eggs)

first the before

HPIM0330b.jpg

and the after
HPIM0346-1.jpg

and playing peek a boo
HPIM0411.jpg

Oh one more if I can
Buddy Jr on her Guinea Keets.
HPIM0398.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much for helping out the BYC community by holding another great give-away
clap.gif

As soon as I had read the requirements, two of my pictures came to mind..... I am not sure how I will ever decide which one to enter.... are we only allowed one entry?

Quote:
What kind of chicken is pancake? And poor Buddy Jr... probably wondering why chicks don't look the way they used to!

White Cochins
love.gif
-
AreYouMyDaddy.jpg

The best broody hen I have ever owned. Of the chicks she is pictured with, she raised every single one to adult-hood!
clap.gif
-
chicken621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom