Free mystery Chick from Murray McMurray

Buff Cochin Rooster
New Hampshire Red Rooster (great roo died defending the flock from dogs)
Bantam English Game Roo (I think)

Why do you hate it?
They have bad quality chicken's most don't even have the right qualities all my silkies from them had butter cup cone's and my polish from them had single cone's beside's the fact that five different time's of the year i got my shipment off 200 chicks with every one sick of nearly dead. They never would refund my money only send more chicks

Cochin females also have wattles, not as large nor as defined as the males, but still have them. Give it time.
yes, but females generally don't have large red ones at 8 weeks of age.

One question I do have for those who have cochins... my blue roo's outside toe on both feet is freakishly small. Is this normal? My buff cochins don't seem to have toes like this at all and I think he is a little off balance because of it. He is very large and healthy looking but doesn't appear to be very active.

Cochin females also have wattles, not as large nor as defined as the males, but still have them.  Give it time.

yes, but females generally don't have large red ones at 8 weeks of age.  

One question I do have for those who have cochins...  my blue roo's outside toe on both feet is freakishly small.  Is this normal?  My buff cochins don't seem to have toes like this at all and I think he is a little off balance because of it.  He is very large and healthy looking but doesn't appear to be very active.  

Hmmm i havent ever noticed that in my Cochin's but ill go check them and let you know!

I got a mixed variety from McMurray, but the best one are the three puffy hair do. I can't barely see their eyes. but their hair style make them look like Don King.

Back
Top Bottom