Free Polish Girls Sussex County NJ

funkychickenowner

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 30, 2008
Sussex County NJ
I have 5 Polish Girls mabye 6 I would like to give to someone 2 of them are getting picked on a bit they are not bald but I think it could happen I'm not sure its from other chickens ar just getting wet I just dont have the time to care for them and I really dont want to eat them they are so small. The others are in great shape b I will give a the polish onest to any takers. I am in sussex county NJ Sorry I cannot ship but I could meet you somewhere or I would even deliver if its close to my travels. They all were hatched from Mcmurray around april 15 this year I am not sure if they are laying or not. Any takers email me [email protected] thanks they are black and white and all black

Last edited:
I can take 3. If you are interested in a sweet salmon faverolle rooster, I can take 4. I am in Morris County, next door to Morristown. Do you think we could meet somewhere?

Hello, I work in West Orange but live in PA. I would take all your Polish if you still have them. Let me know and maybe we can meet or if West Orange is not too far out of your way you can come to where I work. Thanks Rob

I am interested in the polish and I live in wantage. If you have any left I will take them.Let me know.
3lilchicks

Hi - I live in Sussex County too and have polish roosters and would love to add these girls to my flock. If you wanted some chicks next year from them, I would be happy to give you some back. I know they don't usually sit on their eggs, but I have other breeds that I could slip their eggs under. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom