Free to good home Crossed beak EE pullet-local pickup only

Egg_newton

Songster
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
East Central Indiana
I have a 3 week old white EE chick I got from the feed store. She wasn't crossed when I got her. I know these kind of chicks can require special care that I am unable to give. If you would like to give her a good home please let me know so she won't have to be culled. Don't click buy it now if you want her just PM me. Thanks
34758_crossedbeak.jpg

Have you found a home for this lil one?? I am in columbus/Edinburgh area and would love to give it a new home...

Quote:
Where are you located??? I know you are in indiana but thats about it.. I have decided not to take this lil one as I now have 1 bator 1hatcher and 4 going on 5 brooders all full at the moment, and neither have the room nor i'm afraid the time to care for her.. If there is someone I can help and be the middle man to get this lil one to you.. Let me know...

She is still here. I am getting worried about her. I filled the feeder today and she ran over and was hopping all over it but really unable to eat. I mixed her some wet mash and fed her separately. But I just have too many babies/adults to give her the proper personalized attention she will need. I could meet you in Indy if you can get a ride. I haven't had any luck on Craigslist and really, really don't want to cull her.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Where are you located??? I know you are in indiana but thats about it.. I have decided not to take this lil one as I now have 1 bator 1hatcher and 4 going on 5 brooders all full at the moment, and neither have the room nor i'm afraid the time to care for her.. If there is someone I can help and be the middle man to get this lil one to you.. Let me know...

My internet has been acting so bad lately! Sorry I didn't catch your response sooner! I am located in West Central Indy, near the Illinois border, off Rt. 41. If there was a way to get her here, I would take her. She would be, for quite awhile yet, the only chick and would get one on one attention. If there's a way to get her here, she is welcome and we'll take good care of her!

Back
Top Bottom