1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Freecycle wonderful

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PaulaSB12, Feb 26, 2012.

1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Songster

Dec 6, 2010
    Thanks to freecycle a young man starting his own business at his home now has a bookcase and a desk, and a young couple setting up their first home has a dining room table and 4 matching chairs. As for me I now have a garage I can use as a garage. These items would have gone to the tip as rubbish but they where good pieces of furniture that have got a new home that can use them.

2. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    How generous of you! What may be small to us, could be huge to others. [​IMG]

3. Baymule

Baymule Songster

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Hooray for you! [​IMG]

4. SkyWarrior

SkyWarrior Songster

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana
    Oh, I LOVE freecycle. It's awesome![​IMG]

5. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Crowing

Jan 12, 2010
    Just be careful asking for anything... I joined, helped someone, posted some things I was looking for and got verbally bashed...so I left.

6. SkyWarrior

SkyWarrior Songster

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana
    Really? Wow![​IMG] That is so not right. I'd report that to the moderators of that Freecycle list. The folks in Missoula are wonderful. I only think the time when someone got some stray comments was when someone asked for a motorboat. That, I think, was a little excessive.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by