French Black Copper maran chicks Wade Jeane or Bev Davis line NPIP

keith brickhouse

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 15, 2011
I have 2 pins of of black coopers i have the jeane and davis line of birds. both lines are great birds. chicks will be 5 dollars a peace with a min order of 6 with 30 dollars for shipping in a new box. when u order let me know what line u prefer either the davis or jeane so i know what to send. they will be straight run and my birds are NPIP and AI clean. Paypal info is [email protected]. if u have any questions feel free to contact me and i will get back to u asap.

thanks

I have 2 pins of of black coopers i have the jeane and davis line of birds. both lines are great birds. chicks will be 5 dollars a peace with a min order of 6 with 30 dollars for shipping in a new box. when u order let me know what line u prefer either the davis or jeane so i know what to send. they will be straight run and my birds are NPIP and AI clean. Paypal info is [email protected]. if u have any questions feel free to contact me and i will get back to u asap.

thanks
does one line give darker eggs than the other?

The birds all look the same and are the same size they are just different bloodlines that have good genes and it. Help from crossbreed so much

Back
Top Bottom