French Black Copper Maran Rooster- Southern California

paularon

Hatching
Feb 22, 2015
Our dear French Black Copper Maran "Helga" has turned out to be a "Hagar". We can't have a rooster so we are hoping someone here will love him and find him a nice French girl. Hagar is a young 10 weeks old and is just starting to figure out that crowing is what all the cool roosters do. We are sad to see him leave the flock.

We will not ship, you must pick up. We are in Ventura County in California. He will not come with a hen. Please let me know if you are interested in raising our rare bird. Thank you.

I'm not sure I am in the market for a rooster. I can't quite decide if I want one, however, what is the current demeanor of Hagar? How many girls does he currently have? Where did he come from?

Hagar currently lives with 4 hens. We got him in Norco as at 1 week old and he is vaccinated. He snuggles up with the hens at night, chases them around a little in the day.

Hello Paula,
I am looking for a Black Copper Maran. I am so much looking forward to the dark brown chocolate looking eggs.
I have been searching high and low and and I can find anyone that can sell me 1 pullet.
I live in Los Angeles and I am looking to add 1 to my flock.
I am not allowed to have roosters in my neighborhood.
I though you could give me a couple of tips of where to get one.

Please advise.
Thanks!!!
Patty

Back
Top Bottom