French frogs

Benny are you still here? whats with the drizzle of monkeys over in Sally Land?

H'yall
frow.gif

Our son destroyed our laying flock while we were gone. He was "busy" and didn't give the birds any water until the day before we came home, which means they were probably without water for about four or five days.

Out of 130 hens that were laying in the 90s-100 a day last week, we got 2 eggs today.

If they don't pick up in a week, it's probably due to kidney damage, and I'll have to off them.

Oh my! That's horrible!!

H'yall
frow.gif

Hi Sally!
frow.gif

Our son destroyed our laying flock while we were gone. He was "busy" and didn't give the birds any water until the day before we came home, which means they were probably without water for about four or five days.

Out of 130 hens that were laying in the 90s-100 a day last week, we got 2 eggs today.

If they don't pick up in a week, it's probably due to kidney damage, and I'll have to off them.

th.gif

Busy? He's your blood, so I can't say anything, but I would get my pound of flesh...

H'yall
frow.gif
frow.gif

I have absolutely nothing to do with monkeys. I've been busy
gig.gif

Our son destroyed our laying flock while we were gone.  He was "busy" and didn't give the birds any water until the day before we came home, which means they were probably without water for about four or five days.

Oh Walnut, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope all or most of your flock recovers.

Back
Top Bottom