French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. mixedUPturk

mixedUPturk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2015
    Zachary, LA
    @BYC910 thank you for the pink eye caution, i am specifically working at keeping my hands off of my face and this frightening episode is reinforcing that ;) its all a part of the cattle plan :D goats are thriftier than full grown cattle, So on my tiny half acre, i can increase yeilds by using their milk vs powder or cows milk.

I would so love to have a sanctuary! Right now im only trying to collect any knowledge i can.

I just hope he understands how badly hes hurt you. Loosing that flock sucks. I agree to your making him help process, knowing that these lives are lost on his behalf is good for him. Your daughter with the lizards and frogs couldnt have been left in charge?

Im so sorry those children wont have their daddy :( and that the world has lost another good soul... Its heart wrenching

Thank you! We shall see how they do! Ill keep yall updated!

@dan26552

Thanks for the tip on the wormer, im going to try and get this herd to some sort of health, again, ill keep yall updated!

I have someone whos tryn to help me along, but its great to know so many here who would be able to help too! :highfive

2. I am so sorry walnut nothing can take this pain away wish a thousand hugs could . I have seen the inside of your heart without you even knowing you were showing it . this just breaks my heart reading it . and knowing you can only imagine how you must be hurting for this family . you are one a million. all I can do Is pray for them and you . and thank god that they have friends like you to help them through this very hard time in life . god bless you for being you .

3. Hi Ravyn[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] what you doing .

4. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    X2. @walnuthill, K said it more beautifully than I could. :hugs

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  5. thank you Friday but we know I'm good at talking .so how was it the trip to the wax museum .figured it out yet

6. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Just went out to check on the littles now that the rain finally stopped... :/

And set another batch of Calls... 47 of them...

How you doin, my friend? :hugs

X3

Well said...

7. FridayYet

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    47??

8. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Yup... :gig

9. FridayYet

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    :lau. Very cool. Still negotiating my hatch window, in the planning stage.

10. well pond for pond with the increased market value of goat meat and products. a small operation can do better raising goats than cattle . feed consumption is less .reproduction is higher and property damage is less . standard is one acre for a cow and calf . several goats can be raised in the same space .when I say that I mean one good acre of good pasture . and you are in a near year round grass growth area . be very careful with insect control pinkeye is spread by flies mostly . but other insects will spread it too.I'm very proud of you young'un expect you to excel at this too .

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by