French frogs

No, but I bought a treadmill

tumblr_m9f4zhkhJz1qew6kmo1_500.gif
need more storage for clothes?

images

Eeeekkkk!!!! I found 2 of my 7 Weekes stuck behind a crate!!!! I don't know how long they were there but one has a hurt leg!!!! I feel so bad.....I meant to check on then last night but we got stormed on...so I didn't go outside. I hope they will be okay. :(

Should I say something specific in the ad, in reference to the dark meat for processing? I mean, I don't want to eat them. If they were a different breed I would most likely learn to do it. But with breeding, I need a way to get rid of 50% of them. My ratio is already way off. I'm going to try bringing them to an auction next month, if the weather permits. I don't really want a trio but I do want two girls and I figure the boy can take the place of one of the ones I'm trying to get rid of.
I don't even specifically say that. The way I word my ad is one rooster for $7.50, or 4 for $20. The people looking for meat birds know what I mean
wink.png

Silkies are still a tougher sale, and I probably gave away 20 roosters last year, but once you find someone to take them they will keep coming back. My best Mexican customer is hooked on silkie meat now

need more storage for clothes?

images
Too much dust on it to put clothes there

So it was literally 25%...
lau.gif

Yep
gig.gif

Technically there were 3 eggs from one pen and one from the other, but 25% of the days total were white.
The 4 from yesterday were all blue, but 2 from each pen. I know that only one in the splash pen is laying white, but I think there are 2 hens yet to lay in the black rooster's pen, so
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom