French frogs

At those temps they should be fine... if you're really worried, wrap some old cloth (worn out clothes or towels) around it... duct tape or electrical tape works wonders, lol...

Fudge came in!!! Thank you!!!! :drool :love :hugs :thumbsup
She's beutiful, K!!! Got your fudge... ;)

Sounds like you got too much fudge and need to share... :D

Its Snowing!!!!
wee.gif

yep not spoiled at all either . made Christmas day great . OK on the Fudge send t with Jim next work day let me know . rain really messing me up so muddy around here
sickbyc.gif
. should be setting up pen to move chickens around out of the mud . egg production up though. which is good . gettng them to the nest clean hard . going to thick bed the run with old hay this after noon .so need not to give in to the thread addiction. I be strong I be strong I be strong. naw not working .

yep not spoiled at all either . made Christmas day great . OK on the Fudge send t with Jim next work day let me know . rain really messing me up so muddy around here :sick . should be setting up pen to move chickens around out of the mud . egg production up though. which is good . gettng them to the nest clean hard . going  to thick bed the run with old hay this after noon .so need not to give  in to the thread addiction. I be strong I be strong I be strong. naw not working  . 

Everything is a muddy mess here too. The girls chests look like they've been mud wrestling... Oh they have! :D

Sounds like you got too much fudge and need to share... :D

The fudge is amazing and if K doesn't get his soon, Ravyn will eat all of it!

You 2 gotta arm wrastle my OH and his dad... good luck... :lau

Its Snowing!!!!:weee

:plbb what K said...

yep not spoiled at all either . made Christmas day great . OK on the Fudge send t with Jim next work day let me know . rain really messing me up so muddy around here :sick . should be setting up pen to move chickens around out of the mud . egg production up though. which is good . gettng them to the nest clean hard . going  to thick bed the run with old hay this after noon .so need not to give  in to the thread addiction. I be strong I be strong I be strong. naw not working  . 

This chit lately is awful... even the poor ducks ain't happy... :/

Amy, even on a metal pole temperatures above freezing will not cause frost bitten feet. They should be fine. Have a Happy Birthday, and leave your worries at home.

Good to know
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
It's not due to go below freezing--and it's rare to even get frost here
smile.png

Quote:
Too high up to wrap easily, and too tight to get the ladder in there. The annoying thing is, before the conversion, I can't see that the beam actually served any structural purpose (it now holds up the original door of the building, that got converted into a glass windbreak).

Yay!

The fudge is amazing and if K doesn't get his soon, Ravyn will eat all of it!

thumbsup.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
That good, huh?

Now, off to get some work done--gotta get the house ready for the grandparents to watch the girls (and we're going up to the snow if we get enough done--easiest way to get the girls working, and keep the promise that we'll get around to going to the snow sometime this winter
gig.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom