French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

.243, 30/30, or .50 bp for me. Have an Excalibur x-bow, but quit using it on my own place; too much chance of them getting to the neighboring property where I'm not allowed.

Sorry WV; that was aimed @ Walnut...must be getting tired

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  2. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    You caved!! :gig
    Knew it! lol... they have such a distinctive look, at least to me... just couldn't judge size from those pics... ;) Breed them, then eat the extra cockerels... :D
    Dang!! That woulda been sweet!! Sorry... :/
    Ain't no laughing going on here... that's a [email protected] fine gate!! :thumbsup

3. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    Gotta set up my light for candling again... for some reason someone decided the deWalt light was for work... :confused:

4. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Men! :D

5. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

The weirdest part about it is it's usually me doing that stuff... :/

6. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel
    I really envy your ability to purchase different weapons without any problems. This is most complicated thing in Israel, and it's almost impossible to get even a gun license. The absurdity is that in the army I have fired on M-16. M-2 0.5 machine gun, 0.3 Braonning machine gun, mortar 120mm and 155 mm cannon!
    But I can not get a license for a pistol even though I have no criminal record, and I am a teacher that is supposed to protect hundreds of students. Somone could explain this absurdity?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  8. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Our Constitution guarantees us the right to keep and bear arms, unless we're a felon, and so far, though many have tried and continue to try, no one has successfully managed to overturn that particular amendment. Certain cities, like NYC & DC, prohibit the ownership of guns (at least, I think that's still the case), which I've never quite understood. Since when does local law overrule federal law?

Fortunately, we have an organization, the National Rifle Association, of which I'm a proud Life Member (and have been for about 50 years), whose main purpose is to represent the gun owners' interests. Despite much negative press in the highly biased liberal-run media in recent years, the NRA is still strong, and the 2nd amendment is still in effect. I can foresee a day when that will no longer be the case; I'm glad I won't be here to see it.

3 people like this.
  9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I meant brotha lmao
    oh geezus I need more coffee I thought wv wrote that!! I dont understand that either, dont get me started on this crap, I am uploading our serama saloon coop images on a coop thread. This crap gets me furious about these cities and I just dont ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG pus wussies and people that are nevermind

1 person likes this.
  10. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan

Well said. The ability to carry handguns either concealed or open carry is different state by state as well. I live in a state that it is easy to get a concealed carry license. Not all states are so easy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by