French frogs

lau.gif
O No,No, you have missed it completely! To be a part of my team, you do not need to have a bar mitzvah , you need to go throw a circumcision!!!
lau.gif

and I thought ross was bad
lau.gif
lau.gif
what are you going to call the next one?

NO LAUGHING........... From outside the run: From inside the run: I had almost all of the stuff left over from when I built my coop in CA. Put magnets at the top and bottom so I can close it while I'm working. (Already had the magnets.) I'm going to scrounge some of the antique shops around here to find an old wrought iron handle for the front, then I need concrete stones for the walkway into the coop - both to prevent mud and keep anything from digging in..
Looks great to me!
Today was the last day of archery season. I saw a very large, ancient buck who had no antlers at all, but a massive body. He was far out of bow range. Tomorrow is firearm opener. Should be fun. Idiots everywhere shooting automatic weapons and racing around state land on ATVs
Good luck! Our archery runs concurrent thru the end of the year.
hey WV did you get your calendar? I got "other" :/
I got the first shipment of both of them, but haven't gotten the second order yet.

Today was the last day of archery season. I saw a very large, ancient buck who had no antlers at all, but a massive body. He was far out of bow range.

Tomorrow is firearm opener. Should be fun. Idiots everywhere shooting automatic weapons and racing around state land on ATVs
Too bad you didn't have a shot. Chances are, he won't see Spring, probably due to old age. Not sure how many would take one that size with no rack. If you can get back to that area after all the rifle guys go to stomping around you may find his rack, which he probably lost in a fight.

Last edited:
Too bad you didn't have a shot. Chances are, he won't see Spring, probably due to old age. Not sure how many would take one that size with no rack. If you can get back to that area after all the rifle guys go to stomping around you may find his rack, which he probably lost in a fight.

I saw him on our acreage. Porcupines make short work of antlers.

Back
Top Bottom