French frogs

You edited the :lau  to a :woot
My wife does the same thing, but the damage has been done :smack

That is about all anyone has ever seen of me, and the beard was remarkably similar. It was not a window to inappropriate relationships :smack

The comma in this sentence makes it read totally differently. It makes it sound like you have weird gambling habits in the spring

That's the great thing about being a narcissist. Frog, AM thread, SC thread. If no one mentions my name, I'm out :gig
24 here, and I gotta say, I'll take this over 90 any day :thumbsup

Sally tagged me to answer duck egg questions... I think my phone objects to the amount of gifs on that thread...

I don't know if you guys remember that pic I posted of the unusually large egg that I set. Well last night started the beginning of day 19, and I was adding water and checked the eggs real quick. They had not even started drawing down yet except for that monster egg. I thought I saw an internal pip. But then the shadow moved and I didn't see it again or hear peeping. But it was way ahead of the other eggs. This morning it's pipped!! I wonder why that one egg developed so much faster. And if the size is any correlation. (It's in the mini, so not much room for hot/cold spots). Looks like it will be a solo chick for awhile till the other eggs catch up. I'm not expecting any other action till tomorrow or the next day.
That's awesome! I've moved a LOT and don't really consider any place "home" until I sign a mortgage. That's great that you're there. I hope it's fun making it you're home! :)
X2!
Handsome!!
We are at 10! But going up later today! :fl

Bigger egg sits closer up to heat source? Just a thought maybe...

nice dan.

word of advice, unless you like mowing inside the greenhouse. get rid of the grass, and use some super heavy duty weed fabric to keep it from growing up again.

then put pea gravel on top......

Might be better if it sits there for a bit longer anyway, since the others might take a bit longer.  Also, if its a bigger chick, it could need a little more rest.  I tell ya, the mutt that hatched with my last ones, I thought was never gonna make it out, but it did and it was much bigger!

And I was the same way about the twins possibilities in the beginning.  Now there's no way I would intentionally try it. 

Yes, I'm letting it take its time. Just crazy how there's an odd ball in each batch!

just a tote with drain holes drilled in the bottom a window in the side
a heated dog dish
a hole in the side for the cord. This works best I had it down to 4 degrees with no ice. It also contains the water so less mess.

Phil, the pics were perfect!! Definitely did not picture it right in my mind. Thank you. That would be a good project to do. You just used a drill to cut the plastic out?

Back
Top Bottom