French frogs

ahhh.......this past year, we have started a new and exciting trend in our house...........

kids take turns with different areas of cleaning after each meal........

table clearing and left over food put away
dish washing
dish drying and put away
floor duty.

there is a little whining, but I usually can squash that easy, and it keeps the little woman happy, not having to clean up after me.

Good evening to you all!

This is the norma in our Family! Everyone gives a hand in the house chores!

There was a local home invasion last night, guy woke up with an intruder standing in his bedroom, he was able to grab his gun and open fire and chase him to the steps and then as he looked down someone else was there shooting too. Not too much later two gunshot victims showed up at the ER. Freedom to protect a family is important how can anyone not see this! I pray not that anyone would get that close with my six dogs, my 38 on my nightstand and hubs ruger on his. D this evil in the world!!!

Miss you too!!!! I am trying to be good and not bust any barn doors open again. I don't like like getting scolded.
sad.png
Windows are fun, and keep the thread hopping. Just don't warm any more ... with your ...

Love the first one, the second one gives me nightmares

someone hook me up with some good woman pounding her head against the wall gifs please I better stock up a while..... or better yet, you guys just post them for meeeeee while I am gone
wall_head_banging.gif

angrygirl.gif

cartoon-head-banging-gif.gif

GIF-angry-anxiety-bang-banging-freak-out-freaking-out-frustrated-mad-stress-upset-GIF.gif

Nice
thumbsup.gif

There was a local home invasion last night, guy woke up with an intruder standing in his bedroom, he was able to grab his gun and open fire and chase him to the steps and then as he looked down someone else was there shooting too.  Not too much later two gunshot victims showed up at the ER. Freedom to protect a family is important how can anyone not see this! I pray not that anyone would get that close with my six dogs, my 38 on my nightstand and hubs ruger on his.  D this evil in the world!!! 

News has made me super sad here last couple days... 10 yr old girl murdered at her brothers football game and a 7 yr old was getting molested in a church by a 74 yr old man...

so I was gonna use this line in the caption thread...........I asked for permission first.......silly me......

kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken.

Back
Top Bottom