French frogs

Snow melted down here, but the mountains are covered! Here's a view from nearby: (Not my pic - shamelessly stolen from the Corrales Comment)

I heard that area is getting snow. Our next storm front will be here tomorrow. 3-5 inches of rain
he.gif

We had about an inch and a half on the ground when we woke up, but it's gone now. The kids up in Denver got slammed though, I heard they even shut DIA down for a while yesterday.

Luckily we were on the South edge of the storm - which is fine by me.

Didn't they get the memo that you've had enough rain?

Hey Walnut and special side dish recipes you can share that are pretty simple yet delish that I can give a go for Thanksgiving this year?

a bit cutesie but thanks
lau.gif

smack.gif
All of the cutie pie, shmoopy shmoopy gifs you post, and you say mine is cutesie?
hit.gif

We had about an inch and a half on the ground when we woke up, but it's gone now. The kids up in Denver got slammed though, I heard they even shut DIA down for a while yesterday.

Luckily we were on the South edge of the storm - which is fine by me.

Didn't they get the memo that you've had enough rain?
We average 3" in October and Nov. We had 17 in October, and will probably be 10+ by the end of November.
I think I told you my mom lives in Prescott. Snow is great out there. Pretty in the morning, and gone by lunch
thumbsup.gif

:smack  All of the cutie pie, shmoopy shmoopy gifs you post, and you say mine is cutesie?
:hit
We average 3" in October and Nov. We had 17 in October, and will probably be 10+ by the end of November.
I think I told you my mom lives in Prescott. Snow is great out there. Pretty in the morning, and gone by lunch :thumbsup
That's the kinda snow my mom likes :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom