French frogs

You love it - and you know it!

LOL

I've just been going to the "unanswered" threads and helping one person at a time. Much easier.

ummmm seriously friday!!! have you been keeping up with one chicken hawk? even I have a limit yaknow I have to ignore and go back to the thread later on most times...... I pray he gets chicks in two days or omg I dont know what will happen!!!!

You love it - and you know it!

LOL

I've just been going to the "unanswered" threads and helping one person at a time. Much easier.

I stay here, and sometimes drop by the burger joint, but I think I've been blacklisted
lau.gif

ummmm seriously friday!!! have you been keeping up with one chicken hawk? even I have a limit yaknow I have to ignore and go back to the thread later on most times...... I pray he gets chicks in two days or omg I dont know what will happen!!!!
You've done a great job holding the hand of a needy kid. Not sure if anyone could have done any better.

If he doesn't get chicks he'll cry, and then he'll grow a little, and then he'll move on and try again.

Not the end of the world but he'll think it is for a while.

ummmm seriously friday!!!  have you been keeping up with  one chicken hawk?  even I have a limit yaknow I have to ignore and go back to the thread later on most times......   I pray he gets chicks in two days or omg I dont know what will happen!!!!

:highfive: Thank you! Good gravy I hope his hatch too :gig

You've done a great job holding the hand of a needy kid. Not sure if anyone could have done any better.

If he doesn't get chicks he'll cry, and then he'll grow a little, and then he'll move on and try again.

Not the end of the world but he'll think it is for a while.

The most painful kid thread I've ever read was "Eating your pet open discussion". I got warned for calling him a troll
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom