French frogs

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Visual = priceless!!

Did you miss that story before?? OMG, trust me, its as funny the second time around! We all hoped there was video proof, but no such luck

lau.gif

:gig
I do need a good yard dog, but I don't have a fence and am rarely home before dark. I just don't think it would be fair to the dog.
I will totally admit that all losses I have suffered have been because of weaknesses in the defenses I have built. Ultimately, the predator responsibility is on me, but I will eliminate a threat with extreme prejudice

So you've mentioned before. Bob doesn't need a fence any more, we had an underground fence and we trained him not to cross it but then the wire broke EVERYWHERE and he started crossing it in one spacific corner where we hadn't properly trained him not to cross (he was going to see the neighbors great big dog two houses down. No its not a female) then after weeks of trying to solve the problem we ran one strand of underground fence across the corner. In one day he went from a dog that you couldn't let go of his 50ft line to a dog that didn't even need a leash. :th He doesn't even get shocked by it, all he needs is the beep. (I know that doesn't help much :p)

Did you miss that story before??  OMG, trust me, its as funny the second time around!  We all hoped there was video proof, but no such luck

:lau

I'm pretty sure that's 3rd time I've heard it... but gets funnier each time! :lau

*besides, gotta feed his narcissism once in a while* :gig

A wet, angry, armed, muddy, 250lb redneck sliding under a coop???

Video woulda made him $$$... :lau

I'm pretty sure that's 3rd time I've heard it... but gets funnier each time!
lau.gif

*besides, gotta feed his narcissism once in a while*
gig.gif

A wet, angry, armed, muddy, 250lb redneck sliding under a coop???

Video woulda made him $$$...
lau.gif

I was pretty sure you'd heard it before...
wink.png

You enabler, you...
lol.png
(but I'll admit, that prodding was worth the result!)
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom