French frogs

Well, we just found 2 large holes coming up the pipe in my room. Carbon monoxide has been leaking 20 feet from my head for awhile now.. from the hot water heater! I'm still shocked and scared but it explains a lot of my symptoms. Its been going on we think for awhile. And my favorite blue boy is acting sick . I've started Corid, I don't know. It's been a muesed up day all the way around..
that's not good....fix it now....I wouldn't sleep with out shutting that hot water heater off....now probably wouldn't be the time to joke about the holes being drilled and a new life insurance policy would it?

Keep your windows open too.

Well, we just found 2 large holes coming up the pipe in my room. Carbon monoxide has been leaking 20 feet from my head for awhile now.. from the hot water heater! I'm still shocked and scared but it explains a lot of my symptoms. Its been going on we think for awhile. And my favorite blue boy is acting sick . I've started Corid, I don't know. It's been a muesed up day all the way around..

That is frightening! Carbon monoxide is an extremely dangerous poison. Have you been getting a lot of condensation inside your windows?

Glad you said it Bert, because I was wondering why the carbon monoxide detector wasn't going off.

I forget not everyone has them.

Remember the evening that mine was beeping and I didn't know they have a useful life? Turns out we don't have gas any more, actually we don't think it was ever piped into the house!

Anyone with a carbon monoxide detector.... check the date on the thing, and keep the batteries replaced! And fresh batteries in smoke alarms too!

A few fresh photos:

And not for the faint of heart, the turkey hen that survived a raccoon attack.

Here she is today:

Back
Top Bottom