French frogs

He's great!

Walnut will have to give us a genetics lesson on what colors he could throw, Turkey feather patterns are so interesting!

That tom, with the Narragansett and Narragansett with gray hens I see, can throw:

White
Bronze and Bronze with a single blackwing gene (wing feathers won't be barred)
Narragansett
Narragansett with gray
Oregon Gray
Midnight Moon

My new champagne baby is a product of my Oregon Gray and a Bourbon Red hen. He will be either a Frosted Oregon Gray or Frosted Dark Gray...same as that pretty boy but with a mist of red over the shoulders and on the tail.

That tom, with the Narragansett and Narragansett with gray hens I see, can throw:

White
Bronze and Bronze with a single blackwing gene (wing feathers won't be barred)
Narragansett
Narragansett with gray
Oregon Gray
Midnight Moon

My new champagne baby is a product of my Oregon Gray and a Bourbon Red hen. He will be either a Frosted Oregon Gray or Frosted Dark Gray...same as that pretty boy but with a mist of red over the shoulders and on the tail.

Very cool.
cool.png
Thanks!

Now off to Google a bunch of pics.....

Hello Frogs
Has anyone ever heard of a Borador cross before? It is a cross between a boarder collie and lab and apparently sells for $650 dollars
hmm.png

Who spends 650 for a mutt?

The same people who spent insane amounts on Labradoodles, Goldendoodles and Yorki-poos.

My "mostly-border-collie" and my "half Aussie" came from a rescue. Wish I knew what they were mixed with - maybe they are worth a fortune! (LOL)

Back
Top Bottom