French frogs

[/quote]Ruby is way too kind hearted and trusting. She needs to develop a tough skin as far as customers. Some are great, but some are not. I'm hoping word of mouth will get me less dependent on CL this year. Thats where most of the problemed customers come from[/quote]

What about Israeli costumers?

Quote: But... wasn't she and his current wife ...ahem...foreign?
There is his solution -he just needs to marry more women.

GAK! See what you've done to me?
You got your weaselly can opener to my can of good two shoe shine and corrupted me.
I gotta go look a butterflies or something..

Ruby is way too kind hearted and trusting. She needs to develop a tough skin as far as customers. Some are great, but some are not. I'm hoping word of mouth will get me less dependent on CL this year. Thats where most of the problemed customers come from[/quote]

What about Israeli costumers?

[/quote]1 and 2 I will ship to, but 3 and all of 4 I will deliver :thumbsup

But... wasn't she and his current wife ...ahem...foreign?

You got your weaselly can opener to my can of good two shoe shine and corrupted me.
Ivanna was the wife, Ivanka is the stunningly beautiful daughter. Say what you want, but she is a very smart, very beautiful woman

But... wasn't she and his current wife ...ahem...foreign?

Ivanna was the wife, Ivanka is the stunningly beautiful daughter. Say what you want, but she is a very smart, very beautiful woman

She became one of the chosen people!
And she is married to one of us!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom