French frogs

I have an interesting dilemma... the fat Am pullet SC :love is penned with a couple Araucana bantams currently... 1 older hen, 1 younger hen and a pullet... none had been laying due to molt and age... started getting some eggs the last few days... thought it was the older hen and the younger, but now I am not so sure... older hen lays a good sized medium egg and younger lays a smaller one...

Left egg is definitely Araucana bantam, younger hen... but right egg doesn't look quite like the older hens eggs looked like... maybe the Am pullet is laying... ???

I have an interesting dilemma... the fat Am pullet SC :love is penned with a couple Araucana bantams currently... 1 older hen, 1 younger hen and a pullet... none had been laying due to molt and age... started getting some eggs the last few days... thought it was the older hen and the younger, but now I am not so sure... older hen lays a good sized medium egg and younger lays a smaller one...

Left egg is definitely Araucana bantam, younger hen... but right egg doesn't look quite like the older hens eggs looked like... maybe the Am pullet is laying... ???
Wow, beautiful color

Ruby is way too kind hearted and trusting. She needs to develop a tough skin as far as customers. Some are great, but some are not. I'm hoping word of mouth will get me less dependent on CL this year. Thats where most of the problemed customers come from

What about Israeli costumers?

[/quote]1 and 2 I will ship to, but 3 and all of 4 I will deliver :thumbsup[/quote]
Sc, you're to much! :lau

Fist one out. EE

I forgot it was hatch day tomorrow'! Looks like you're off to a good start. :fl

I don't know Ravyn, but I love the color!!

What about Israeli costumers?

1 and 2 I will ship to, but 3 and all of 4 I will deliver :thumbsup[/quote]
Sc, you're to much! :lau
I forgot it was hatch day tomorrow'! Looks like you're off to a good start. :fl
I don't know Ravyn, but I love the color!![/quote]Yeah, it's day 20. I usually get a few early hatchers. A lot of pips in the last hour, and the lockdown candle showed good development and air cells. 23 of 24 made lockdown. 17 EEs and 6 BCM

@RavynFallen I'm making fodder for the chickens. It's red winter wheat. This stuff is like dough. It just keeps getting bigger, bigger. Did I use to much seed for a layer? That's the only part I'm not sure about. How much do you use? A thin a layer? A thick layer? This is my first go at it, so I'll see what happens but I wanted to make a few trays every other day so I'll keep having fresh available. This is day 3:

Back
Top Bottom