French frogs

Whew... Breathe.

Ok on a serious note, just did my 21/14 day candling. I've got one duck egg that is really really full. All the others look par for the course, on time, and ok. Some air cells are a little small, but within ok lines I think. So I'm happy so far.

I do have a question I'd like input... Day 25/18 starts Saturday evening. I will likely not be home from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening. Should I lock down early, on Friday, or wait till Sunday?

Whew... Breathe.

Ok on a serious note, just did my 21/14 day candling. I've got one duck egg that is really really full. All the others look par for the course, on time, and ok. Some air cells are a little small, but within ok lines I think. So I'm happy so far.

I do have a question I'd like input... Day 25/18 starts Saturday evening. I will likely not be home from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening. Should I lock down early, on Friday, or wait till Sunday?
Friday
Did you see the grip he had on his ankles?

gig.gif

I walk in the door there's a monkey peeing in his mouth BertS spit beer on his windshield you done hurt WVs side . no telling what the hell else you been up to . can't leave you alone for one dam day without supervision and all this on the last two pages . I'm going out to feed and when I get back this chit had better be cleaned up . and all your toys put away. what's a matter wif you boy I thought we raised you better than this . you could at have give the monkey a glass .
rant.gif

I walk in the door  there's a monkey peeing in his mouth BertS spit beer on his windshield you done hurt WVs side . no telling what the hell else you been up to . can't leave you alone for one dam day without supervision and all this on the last two pages . I'm going out to feed and when I get back this chit had better be cleaned up . and all your toys put away. what's a matter wif you boy I thought we raised you better  than this . you could at have give the monkey a glass .:rant

:frow :hugs

I walk in the door  there's a monkey peeing in his mouth BertS spit beer on his windshield you done hurt WVs side . no telling what the hell else you been up to . can't leave you alone for one dam day without supervision and all this on the last two pages . I'm going out to feed and when I get back this chit had better be cleaned up . and all your toys put away. what's a matter wif you boy I thought we raised you better  than this . you could at have give the monkey a glass .:rant
:lau
Welcome back :frow

Back
Top Bottom