French frogs

She started. She said my shirt stinks
if she can smell from way up there it must be really bad . that means you been playing in that garbage again
hmm.png
lau.gif

She didn't get it, anyway. She's been gone so much, I bet he's making her walk around the house in a kimono, bowing and giggling into a fan

One day she will know your address.......

Whew... Breathe.

Ok on a serious note, just did my 21/14 day candling. I've got one duck egg that is really really full. All the others look par for the course, on time, and ok. Some air cells are a little small, but within ok lines I think. So I'm happy so far.

I do have a question I'd like input... Day 25/18 starts Saturday evening. I will likely not be home from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening. Should I lock down early, on Friday, or wait till Sunday?

I am wondering about the one different one...

Friday
Did you see the grip he had on his ankles?

X2

Gotta agree with SC on this... you can stop turning 2 days before 'lockdown' without issues... leaving them in turner too long can cause problems...

I walk in the door  there's a monkey peeing in his mouth BertS spit beer on his windshield you done hurt WVs side . no telling what the hell else you been up to . can't leave you alone for one dam day without supervision and all this on the last two pages . I'm going out to feed and when I get back this chit had better be cleaned up . and all your toys put away. what's a matter wif you boy I thought we raised you better  than this . you could at have give the monkey a glass .:rant

:lau :lau :lau

I think this is the best response all day... :thumbsup

Ruby, we use bricks for anything and everything, lol... on side edges we build steps for the ducks into the pools, platforms to keep water/food bowls up off the ground, raising feeder and waterers in brooders, you name it... plus we want to make a bricked area for bbq...

There's a pile of bricks on my property and that's literally exactly what I use them for! Once the chicks can reach and knock down their food dish, it's time to add another brick! Lol.
Whew... Breathe.

Ok on a serious note, just did my 21/14 day candling. I've got one duck egg that is really really full. All the others look par for the course, on time, and ok. Some air cells are a little small, but within ok lines I think. So I'm happy so far.

I do have a question I'd like input... Day 25/18 starts Saturday evening. I will likely not be home from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening. Should I lock down early, on Friday, or wait till Sunday?

I say, wait till Sunday. Especially since the air cells are a tiny bit small. I've actually been waiting till I see draw down start to lockdown.

She started. She said my shirt stinks

Only because you insisted on changing it. I thought I might as well launder that one while you had it off. :gig

if she can smell from way up there it must be really bad . that means you been playing in that garbage again :/    :lau

I promise, this was NOT my fault. :gig

Well when you get back I'm doing well since the whole cat incident this morning....

Maybe even the DUCK before the cat... :D

One day she will know your address.......
I am wondering about the one different one...
X2

Gotta agree with SC on this... you can stop turning 2 days before 'lockdown' without issues... leaving them in turner too long can cause problems...
:lau :lau :lau

I think this is the best response all day... :thumbsup

Lets see if my 11/14 duck hatches first. Its much, much fuller, top to bottom, than the rest. Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom