French frogs

You know what? I figured out what pushed him over the line. You committed him to a $400 fishing trip for free, just so you could get $40 worth of AM eggs :gig

Well just so you know....he all about donating trips....so he loves me enough to do it. :plbb. Oh and I have not forgotten our other deal....where you are going to send me a dozen AM eggs my first day is in 2 days!!!!!

There's a pile of bricks on my property and that's literally exactly what I use them for! Once the chicks can reach and knock down their food dish, it's time to add another brick! Lol.
I say, wait till Sunday. Especially since the air cells are a tiny bit small. I've actually been waiting till I see draw down start to lockdown.

Yep, we use those like crazy... then toss them in the 'used' pile and let the rain and sun do there thing til we go back around to 'em...

Lets see if my 11/14 duck hatches first. Its much, much fuller, top to bottom, than the rest. Very odd.

Movement?? That's very odd...

Oh, let me clarify what I was meaning... Fri turn off turn and lay down like you would for hatch, but wait til Sun to up humidity... this way they aren't turning while trying to get into hatch position and you still give a couple more days to let the air cells grow...

Well just so you know....he all about donating trips....so he loves me enough to do it. :plbb. Oh and I have not forgotten our other deal....where you are going to send me a dozen AM eggs my first day is in 2 days!!!!!

So, crow is on the menu in a couple days?? :lau

Adorable little fluffernutters!!

I wish I could stockpile some supplies. DH likes things "organized " so I have to keep limited stuff in the coop because it is my area.

Not sure I could stash a pallet of bricks though. (You must still be so sore Ravyn)

I wish I could stockpile some supplies. DH likes things "organized " so I have to keep limited stuff in the coop because it is my area.

Not sure I could stash a pallet of bricks though. (You must still be so sore Ravyn)

My OH complained once, when our neighbor redid their deck and I hauled home all the used railing spindles, 4x4's, and 2x4's they were gonna toss out... then we built more coops and we used up ever single bit of it... now he brings home more chit than I do... :gig

Yeah, still very sore... :hugs

I took the chit end of that and was in the back of the pickup moving and stacking them evenly... and unloaded same way... :/

Movement?? That's very odd...

Oh, let me clarify what I was meaning... Fri turn off turn and lay down like you would for hatch, but wait til Sun to up humidity... this way they aren't turning while trying to get into hatch position and you still give a couple more days to let the air cells grow...

Ok, that sounds like a good plan. I had so few clears, I think even when I take out the rails, its still going to be tight to lay them all down. I figure I'll have to leave part of them standing up, (leaning against the wall) whichever ones air cells look least, probably the silkie eggs.

And yes, that duck is moving for sure. That one, and one other are a little higher weight loss, but all in decent range. Get this... Since I only have the one female, and I dated the eggs, this one is dated 11/14. That was a Saturday, so I did not collect it until that Sunday, so it spent a whole day outside. I'm going to look up what the weather was that day, just for curiosity.

We had a friend who's grandmother had a swimming pool, with brick all around it. Those odd shaped bricks that interlock. She wanted concrete poured, so long story short(er), we ended up with the brick. A dump truck full! I've done so much with them, and still doesn't look like I've dented the pile where they were dumped! Back breaking work though.

Ok, that sounds like a good plan. I had so few clears, I think even when I take out the rails, its still going to be tight to lay them all down. I figure I'll have to leave part of them standing up, (leaning against the wall) whichever ones air cells look least, probably the silkie eggs.

And yes, that duck is moving for sure. That one, and one other are a little higher weight loss, but all in decent range. Get this... Since I only have the one female, and I dated the eggs, this one is dated 11/14. That was a Saturday, so I did not collect it until that Sunday, so it spent a whole day outside. I'm going to look up what the weather was that day, just for curiosity.

Well, laying down, sitting up... you understand what I meant, lol... yeah, am curious about that one... :confused:

Great pic!! I love chicks!!

Yes! @WVduckchick I forgot to mention not turning, I've been stopping turning around day 16 and I didn't even think to say that! Stop turning and be set for hatch, but up humidity when you get back! Sounds like a good plan, Ravyn, that's what I was thinking too.

Back
Top Bottom