French frogs

Its okay! I know i couldnt get refreshs very well either and i know your mobile too. Lagging now too. I mean i couldve come sideways at her but u could tell she was intimidated already, she doesnt want problems, i dont Like drama, and so i jus left "ghetto convict" in her box ;)

:gig

I try to avoid drama too, but once I'm ticked it can steamroll from there... I probably still woulda gone sideways... ;)

Looks great! Wish you lived closer. I would pay you to come build one for me!
Don't be offended by my comment!
gig.gif

Where are you living now?

Oh..sorry, I wasn't offended! It takes a lot to offend me. I just had to get my say in on how I miss that southern living..I live in Utah.

Oh..sorry, I wasn't offended! It takes a lot to offend me. I just had to get my say in on how I miss that southern living..I live in Utah.
Living in Utah would for sure have some drawbacks. No southern cooking, sharing your husband with 4 different wives.......

only saying since sc has been so nice the last few days.

Living in Utah would for sure have some drawbacks. No southern cooking, sharing your husband with 4 different wives.......

only saying since sc has been so nice the last few days.

Hey! That does not happen here..only in Colorado. And, they aren't the real LDS church, but won't get into that here..or anywhere on BYC. Oh the things people think about Utah folks..hope you were kidding.
gig.gif

I like that... and makes for good ventilation... nice work, Mr. Flock! :thumbsup

X2. Great job as usual. :)

Ok, have to say something here!   You all live out there and can make your southern food!  I miss it!  I used to live in Fl. and Va.   The only place I can find a place that does southern cooking any where near like what I had, including Hush Puppies..is Cracker Barrell!  No, I can't cook what I remember liking.  It's been a lot of yrs. since I had my grits with bacon and scrambled eggs.  Or those hush puppies.  Love em.   Out here, it's a lot of pasta.  :(   I don't care for pasta.  Lasagna is biggy, and of course, casseroles.  You name it, it can be made into a casserole, except fish, fish isn't big here.
I loved eating crab in FL.   And Shrimp!!

You have a point. It serves its purpose!

I sure would like to have some good shrimp about now! :)

X2. Great job as usual.
smile.png

You have a point. It serves its purpose!

I sure would like to have some good shrimp about now!
smile.png
think I'll stop off at the fish house on the way home.

fix momma and the kiddoes some fresh fried shrimp.

one of the luxuries of living on the gulf coast, is that you can hardly throw a rock and not hit someone selling fresh shrimp.

I'm about to head home and crank up the humidity in my bator. I'm almost nervous to see what's happening with that one duck egg. :fl

Will update later....

We splurge and buy crab legs for a Christmas Eve dinner every year. They are of course frozen, but as fresh as we can find.
It makes a fun special dinner. Otherwise we never get Seafood, pretty landlocked. We do eat alot of fried fish, especially during lent, but at least one big fish fry during the summer as well.

Back
Top Bottom