French frogs

Do you really think that Sadam Hussein, or Adolf Hitler, weren't bad when they were student, they just had bad teachers?? Bhaaaaaa! :lau . Some people born with a psychotic nature that no teacher can rectify! Don't take from people the responsibility of their action!

I think that the original post did not refer to personality, but to learning capability.

I believe that almost everyone and everything alive can be trained, it's just a matter of finding the proper motivation.  Whether they learn to use what they've learned is an entirely different topic.

I am a teacher more than 25 years now, and I have my share of students that didn't
Gave a d,,,, about their study's or future! We have here a proverb that say" you can bring the horse to the water but you can't force hime to drink!"

I am a teacher more than 25 years now, and I have my share of students that didn't
Gave a d,,,, about their study's or future! We have here a proverb that say" you can bring the horse to the water but you can't force hime to drink!"

We know that proverb well here too...

Heyla, Benny... :frow

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

You can send a kid to school but you can't make him think.

Agree, and in this qube there is a major roul to good Parenting and supportive family environment
The most critical period in once life Are the first 5 years!

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone!
frow.gif

You too Mr. B @Akrnaf2 a smile just for you, see you get gifts when you are nice! Tell me, Mr. B, Have you ever made your students complete tons of homework and then tell them they need not hand it in?
lau.gif
Still trying to figure out the no gift thing.
hmm.png

My Name Is Earl!!!!! I love that show and Joy is freaking hilarious! Although my mouth is not that big!!!
wink.png
I love sushi!
Where's mine????
hit.gif
lmao!!! I honestly never had it and probably wont ever..... remember I am the one that loves fishing but wont eat it anymore
lau.gif
I found that gif and grabbed it up!!

Back
Top Bottom