French frogs

I do not know, it just says they were from a foreign country. So really they probably won't pay anything.
I did wonder about where mama was too. Orphan is certainly very possible. But the area is much denser then I am used to on a prairie. Maybe the mama was around just not within sight. Regardless they were idiots.

It is a dense area. I used to work in Grand Teton National Park, and once watched at least 100 tourists standing and watching a sow Black bear running along the ridge on one side of the road, and then on the other side of the road were her two cubs that weren't much bigger than a house cat. That sow was panicking trying to get back to her cubs and there were about a 100 tourists between her and them. I expected someone to die that day. I never was impressed with the average tourists IQ.

It is a dense area. I used to work in Grand Teton National Park, and once watched at least 100 tourists standing and watching a sow Black bear running along the ridge on one side of the road, and then on the other side of the road were her two cubs that weren't much bigger than a house cat. That sow was panicking trying to get back to her cubs and there were about a 100 tourists between her and them. I expected someone to die that day. I never was impressed with the average tourists IQ.

They were probably lucky it wasn't a grizzly..... I've been in between a blank bear momma and here cubs before she just chased me away.....

Hey... Just found another duckling in the incubator.... So that's 9/12... But I'm pretty sure two were infertile as they never even started.... So I'm calling it 9/10

That's fantastic Phil! You make it look soooo easy...
cool.png

Or if no tree on the other side of the garden, use a tractor to pull it off the truck bed.

Spray the bed good with water. Drive up hill from where you want to dump it. Put the truck in reverse and drive as fast as you can. About 15 yards before where you want it dumped, SLAM ON THE BRAKES! Red Neck Materials Management 101.

ETA: Make sure the tail gate is down.
he.gif

Last edited:
Spray the bed good with water.  Drive up hill  from where you want to dump it.  Put the truck in reverse and drive as fast as you can.  About 15 yards before where you want it dumped, SLAM ON THE BRAKES!   Red Neck Materials Management 101. 

ETA:  Make sure the tail gate is down.  :he

Unfortunately I have to spread it on the garden before I till... With my body that's now a All day job...i used to do two truck loads.... Not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom