1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

French Wheaten Marans Eggs 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PiperOmar, Jun 27, 2011.

1. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Hello Chicken Lovers! I have a lovely Bev Davis pair of French Wheaten Marans and my pullet has been laying very nice dark eggs especially for a Wheaten. They each have nice and properly feather shanks as in accordance with the French Standard. I currently have 8 eggs fresh eggs saved up and will ship as many extras as I can include to ship by no later than Wednesday morning. These eggs have been quite dark and I have saved some of her original eggs to show color depth. This is a lovely young pair of Marans and I think you will be very happy with their babies. Please email for photos and if you have any additional questions. I accept Paypal as a payment form and will lovingly pack and ship your eggs via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I am very confident in the fertility of this pair, but I can not be held responsible for fertility issues due to postal handling. Thank you for looking!
    [​IMG]
    Here is a picture of my rooster, Lewis. He is 8 months old.
    [​IMG]

2. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    egg color is as dark as the picture. It was darker than some of my black copper (Bev. Davis also) eggs. Darkest wheaton marans eggs I've ever seen!
    I got 9 eggs unbroken, and 7 of them are growing for sure!
    I am not sure about the other 2 eggs, egg color is too dark to see inside, so I left them in bator. Going into lockdown on Wednesday.

3. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Thank you for your comments! I am so glad you are pleased with your eggs! Good luck with your hatch and let me know how it goes. I am happy to ship this set to you as well. I have 9 eggs collected now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by