French Wheaten Marans Eggs 8+

PiperOmar

Songster
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Bend, Oregon
Hello Chicken Lovers! I have a lovely Bev Davis pair of French Wheaten Marans and my pullet has been laying very nice dark eggs especially for a Wheaten. They each have nice and properly feather shanks as in accordance with the French Standard. I currently have 8 eggs fresh eggs saved up and will ship as many extras as I can include to ship by no later than Wednesday morning. These eggs have been quite dark and I have saved some of her original eggs to show color depth. This is a lovely young pair of Marans and I think you will be very happy with their babies. Please email for photos and if you have any additional questions. I accept Paypal as a payment form and will lovingly pack and ship your eggs via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I am very confident in the fertility of this pair, but I can not be held responsible for fertility issues due to postal handling. Thank you for looking!
62700_lewis_in_coop.jpg

Here is a picture of my rooster, Lewis. He is 8 months old.
62700_marans_eggs.jpg

egg color is as dark as the picture. It was darker than some of my black copper (Bev. Davis also) eggs. Darkest wheaton marans eggs I've ever seen!
I got 9 eggs unbroken, and 7 of them are growing for sure!
I am not sure about the other 2 eggs, egg color is too dark to see inside, so I left them in bator. Going into lockdown on Wednesday.

Thank you for your comments! I am so glad you are pleased with your eggs! Good luck with your hatch and let me know how it goes. I am happy to ship this set to you as well. I have 9 eggs collected now!

Back
Top Bottom