Friday Night Poll Time—Our Mommas

Would you convince your own mom to join?

• Total voters
I don't think I would ask my mom to join. She would never understand anything, so I would constantly have to explain things, especially anything Kiki related. Plus, English is not her first language, so that would make it even harder for her to understand the shenanigans that go on here. But I honestly don't think my mom would even join BYC anyway. She isn't super techy, and doesn't enjoy doing anything online. She doesn't have a single social media account anywhere.

I don't think I would ask my mom to join. She would never understand anything, so I would constantly have to explain things, especially anything Kiki related. Plus, English is not her first language, so that would make it even harder for her to understand the shenanigans that go on here. But I honestly don't think my mom would even join BYC anyway. She isn't super techy, and doesn't enjoy doing anything online. She doesn't have a single social media account anywhere.
She sounds great!

What is her first language?

Not me. I like my sanity (or at least what’s left of it). Mom doesn’t understand sarcasm or joking and would be absolutely convinced that nearly everyone on here is a psychopath. That and she would stalk me and ask about every single post I make.
OMG saaaaaaame!
I'd probably be getting phone calls from my dad everyday about how something I said made her cry.
Also, she doesn't like birds.

Should my momma join BYC?

She just got her very first chicks yesterday.
She likes to read crap on Facebook or other silly blogger's websites.

I'm afraid she's going to be eating DE herself before long.
My Mom? She’s crossed over (in my arms) Dec/2006….

From time to time I *know* she’s watching over me…. And sometimes it has felt like she was present for my haiku’s in the twitterverse & BYC stuff too….

Back
Top Bottom