Friendly rooster breeds

Basghettiii

Songster
Oct 6, 2023
Hello! I am pretty sure that my little chickie that I was hoping was a rooster is a pullet, so I am looking for some options to look into! I’m looking for a friendly breed, one that will be friendly with both me and my hens, to add to my flock! We have been looking into Rhode Island Reds, but I would like to hear what you guys think!

Hello! I am pretty sure that my little chickie that I was hoping was a rooster is a pullet, so I am looking for some options to look into! I’m looking for a friendly breed, one that will be friendly with both me and my hens, to add to my flock! We have been looking into Rhode Island Reds, but I would like to hear what you guys think!
What breed of hens do you have?

What breed of hens do you have?
I’ve got two golden comets, a midnight majesty maran, a rainbow dixie, a buff Orpington, gold laced Wyandotte, ISA brown, barred rock, and one that is either an ameraucana or an Easter egger. I have a lot of different breeds

I’ve got two golden comets, a midnight majesty maran, a rainbow dixie, a buff Orpington, gold laced Wyandotte, ISA brown, barred rock, and one that is either an ameraucana or an Easter egger. I have a lot of different breeds
I was going to suggest you got the same breed as your hens.:lol:
Get what you like and hope. With that mix it's unlikely to matter much.

Back
Top Bottom