Barnyardgroupie

Chirping
Aug 14, 2022
Is it normal to have friendly turkeys? Mine fall asleep in my lap after snack time. I’m also curious on what breed the white one is. The lady I got the eggs from said they should have only been chocolate and red bourbon. But to me it looks like I’ve got two black Spanish turkeys and a few chocolate ones
IMG_3414.jpeg

Is it normal to have friendly turkeys? Mine fall asleep in my lap after snack time. I’m also curious on what breed the white one is. The lady I got the eggs from said they should have only been chocolate and red bourbon. But to me it looks like I’ve got two black Spanish turkeys and a few chocolate ones View attachment 3552018
The breed is Turkey. Post images of only the "white" one if you want it's variety identified.

Is it normal to have friendly turkeys? Mine fall asleep in my lap after snack time. I’m also curious on what breed the white one is. The lady I got the eggs from said they should have only been chocolate and red bourbon. But to me it looks like I’ve got two black Spanish turkeys and a few chocolate ones View attachment 3552018
The white and black one looks like it could be a royal palm. Hidden recessive genes in the parents perhaps?

Looks like a royal palm, 2 black, and the last one that’s black with white streaks not sure. Would need a better picture.

Back
Top Bottom