Friends....

hugs.gif

We're listening.

Lol on the school picture date. To the OP hugs to you. I hope you meet someone close that you will click with.

We moved an hour from our previous home.My friends son is friends with my kids.For the last 3 years I go get him the day after school lets out,and he stays at our house the entire summer.Maybe you two could take turns visiting during the summer.

Lol on the school picture date. To the OP hugs to you. I hope you meet someone close that you will click with.

We moved an hour from our previous home.My friends son is friends with my kids.For the last 3 years I go get him the day after school lets out,and he stays at our house the entire summer.Maybe you two could take turns visiting during the summer.

I have, but shes going to a school next year

lol, sounds like something me and my friend would do

hugs.gif
I hardly ever see my bestie anymore, either. We write letters {because getting snail mail is more fun than e-mail!} and sometimes we chat online. It's hard, but there are ways. Do you both have webcams? Maybe you could to live video chat on Skype or something :)

I know how you feel. I moved far away from my BFF.
We couldn't be separated. Both misfits, she understood me, and i understood her. Then one year, she kinda changed, and everybody suddenly loved her. They couldn't have cared less about me though. And it broke my heart. Slowly, she was taken away from me. And every night i cried. I would call her, and she would just say "hey, whats up?" then suddenly be too busy to talk. Then i moved, and that was that. I doubt she even realizes i am gone. :(
Then i found BYC, and people actually liked me. My mom thinks i am addicted, but i just need someone to talk to besides my two Billy goats.

@the person with the yearbook picture (can't remember username)- You and Julie were just like us!! Me and her would giggle to death if we even went near each other. Then if we started talking, we would collapse laughing!!
gig.gif

Last edited:
I know how you feel. I moved far away from my BFF.
We couldn't be separated. Both misfits, she understood me, and i understood her. Then one year, she kinda changed, and everybody suddenly loved her. They couldn't have cared less about me though. And it broke my heart. Slowly, she was taken away from me. And every night i cried. I would call her, and she would just say "hey, whats up?" then suddenly be too busy to talk. Then i moved, and that was that. I doubt she even realizes i am gone. :(
Then i found BYC, and people actually liked me. My mom thinks i am addicted, but i just need someone to talk to besides my two Billy goats.

@the person with the yearbook picture (can't remember username)- You and Julie were just like us!! Me and her would giggle to death if we even went near each other. Then if we started talking, we would collapse laughing!!
gig.gif
LOL!! Sounds JUST like us!

Aww, im so sorry, if it were me I would eventually just explode, yell and her, i woulnt be able to keep them bottled up so much

Back
Top Bottom