Polish exist in Large Breed and Bantam. And there are frizzled in both. But the vast majority I've seen of frizzled Polish have been of the large breed variety.

Yes, I'm not sure if you get to pick weather you get Polish or Legbars though. So if you get white eggs they are Polish. Blue eggs will be Legbars. And remember not all the chicks will be frizzled but they will carry the frizzle genes.

Didn't see anywhere where it said whether the polish were LF or bantams. A lot of times when they are LF that isn't added but usually if they're bantams it will say so. That said I'm betting they are large fowl polish. Believe you wanted only bantams.
Frizzle gene is dominate so if they receive the gene it shows if it isn't showing they do not carry the gene and won't produce any frizzles.
When breeding frizzles you want to breed a drizzle to a non frizzle. That pairing produces half frizzles and half non frizzles. That's why you could end up with either. Frizzle to frizzle breeding has the chance (average 25% chance) of producing a double frizzle (curly or frazzle depends what you want to call them) and you want to avoid them.
Their are modifying genes that can almost hide the drizzle gene so there is a very very slim chance that a bird that looks smooth feathered is really a frizzle and can produce frizzles. That is so rare it isn't hardly worth mentioning. So if it looks normal feathered it won't carry the frizzle gene or produce frizzles even if from a frizzles parent.

Thank you everone for your input. I am definitely having a hard time finding what I am looking for.. I was a few tolbunt frizzles in bantams but it more then likely will not happen. Hopefully I can and if any of guys stumble across anything like that I am very steadily looking for them!!!

Back
Top Bottom