Frizzle gene?

Kel80537

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2024
Hey ya’ll. Wondering if some of you experienced chicken folks can help y curiosity with these girls. I bought four Pullets from tractor supply on March 5th. Two are RIR that are almost identical. The other two are black sex links and are barely similar at this point, although they were identical when I got them. I’m guessing they are about 4-5 weeks old now. You can see in the photos that one is much larger with typical feathering while the other has been very slow to feather and her feathers are a bit chaotic. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey ya’ll. Wondering if some of you experienced chicken folks can help y curiosity with these girls. I bought four Pullets from tractor supply on March 5th. Two are RIR that are almost identical. The other two are black sex links and are barely similar at this point, although they were identical when I got them. I’m guessing they are about 4-5 weeks old now. You can see in the photos that one is much larger with typical feathering while the other has been very slow to feather and her feathers are a bit chaotic. Thoughts?
Not frizzled, just sloppy feathering.

Back
Top Bottom