Frizzled Serama cockerel for sale NE PA!

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
I have a frizzled serama cockerel for sale. He is about 1 month old. This little guy can pose when he wants too, but he is still very young, so his true type isn't there yet. Both his parents were from Blue Grass Seramas, and can be seen pictured below. Gunner has a good chest on him, a nice short back, and a great personality. Little Lemon is also short backed (when she actually poses for me
wink.png
), and has a good deep chest. This guy is a "mahogany" color with penciling in his feathers. He has yellow legs and feet, and straight, long wings. I can get more pictures if needed - just ask
big_smile.png
I will ship once the weather breaks, so don't be afraid to bid if you're further than a short drive - I WILL hold him for you
jumpy.gif
Pick up is also welcome, and you may call me at (484)707-2006 with any questions. My seramas are in their own pens, and are pure unless otherwise noted.

27475_img_7016.jpg
27475_img_7021.jpg

Gunner:
27475_img_6435.jpg

Lemon:
27475_img_6993.jpg

Where in PA are you? I am in Pottstown. Do you know how far you are from there? Thanks!

Last edited:
Quote:
We are actually only about 45 minutes to an hour from Pottstown! We are down there all the time for work too so it would be possible to meet you somewhere if we are working on a house down there at the time. Thanks for asking
smile.png

Quote:
Actually I do, but they are still young and need a light - not sexable at this point. I am asking $10each for the baby babies. Shouldn't have asked should you??
tongue2.gif
LOL!

Great first picture! You can already see the type in this little one!

Awww... Lemon! I loved her!
wink.png
She had NO back.
I this is her as a baby! You can see where this little frizzle gets his good looks...and that having great babies runs in the family.

Twin.jpg

Serama lovers--- I wouldn't let this one pass you up!!

Do you know anyone that has Mille Fleur in NJ, MD, Del or PA?
Gunner is beautiful. You have to be proud of him.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom