Frizzled Serama cockerel for sale NE PA!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 19hhbelgian, Jul 15, 2010.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I have a frizzled serama cockerel for sale. He is about 1 month old. This little guy can pose when he wants too, but he is still very young, so his true type isn't there yet. Both his parents were from Blue Grass Seramas, and can be seen pictured below. Gunner has a good chest on him, a nice short back, and a great personality. Little Lemon is also short backed (when she actually poses for me [​IMG]), and has a good deep chest. This guy is a "mahogany" color with penciling in his feathers. He has yellow legs and feet, and straight, long wings. I can get more pictures if needed - just ask [​IMG] I will ship once the weather breaks, so don't be afraid to bid if you're further than a short drive - I WILL hold him for you [​IMG] Pick up is also welcome, and you may call me at (484)707-2006 with any questions. My seramas are in their own pens, and are pure unless otherwise noted.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Gunner:
    [​IMG]

Lemon:
    [​IMG]

2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Where in PA are you? I am in Pottstown. Do you know how far you are from there? Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  3. 19hhbelgian

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Quote:We are actually only about 45 minutes to an hour from Pottstown! We are down there all the time for work too so it would be possible to meet you somewhere if we are working on a house down there at the time. Thanks for asking [​IMG]

4. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    PERFECT!!! Thanks!

PS have any others for sale? LOL!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  5. 19hhbelgian

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Quote:Actually I do, but they are still young and need a light - not sexable at this point. I am asking $10each for the baby babies. Shouldn't have asked should you?? [​IMG] LOL!

6. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Great first picture! You can already see the type in this little one!

Awww... Lemon! I loved her! [​IMG] She had NO back.
    I this is her as a baby! You can see where this little frizzle gets his good looks...and that having great babies runs in the family.

[​IMG]

Serama lovers--- I wouldn't let this one pass you up!!

7. pacemaker61

pacemaker61 New Egg

Jul 19, 2010
    Do you know anyone that has Mille Fleur in NJ, MD, Del or PA?
    Gunner is beautiful. You have to be proud of him.
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by