From egg to chick!

Pics
Yeah! Post a photo! It could either be a silkie cross or a satin.

Chonkers is a satin paint over chocolate and has a ton of leakage, he looks like a female salman faverolle 😆 don't tell his giant ego I said that...

View attachment 3705921
Wow, gorgeous!
Those colors are awesome.

I have few recent pigeons in the tan, chocolate, yellow, red mix & a color I call Teddy Bear, but no chickens quite like yours...he is unique.

Something so soothing about these colors, makes me want to scoop them up for hugs.

20220922_145112.jpg 20220922_143928.jpg
20210508_070424.jpg
20231206_095229.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry I haven't updated lately. My youngest had to go to the hospital for a really bad cold and what they called bronchiolitis. He had to be on oxygen for 2 days as his levels weren't ideal. It was exhausting. He is better now and is back to being a pain in the butt toddler.
I did check on the floofs today. Quite a few of them have huge amounts of tail feathers already. The two hookbeak babies seem to be getting worse but they are still eating and drinking fine so whatever I guess. I will continue to watch them.

The all black one, Atropos, has feather feathers growing on their feet too btw.
Sorry to hear about your baby. I'm sure by now he us up and running. But, I understand bronchitis, had it all my life even when I was a little pain in the butt to my mother. I'll say a prayer for you and for the two hookbeak. 🥰

Sorry I'm to late for the prayer but you did the right thing for sure. Thank you the story and education I learn so much reading all that you all at BYC do. But, culling will not be for me. I'll have to get my husband or bother n law to hand that. I've lost alot of fur babies and I sit and cry for days 😢 God Bless you all and Merry Christmas! Now back to looking at all the pictures of baby chicks . 🥰 :D

Chonkers is a satin paint over chocolate and has a ton of leakage, he looks like a female salman faverolle

@2ndTink Chonkers is such a handsome guy! I read the above, understanding what you were saying.
My mind being old and somewhat demented, starting looking at it as if I did not know anything about chickens…
Possibly a strange dessert, but it leaks 😳
A fish that leaks 😳 How can you tell a fish is leaking?!!!
You are painting chocolate, the chocolate is leaking which will make it difficult to stuff the salmon with.
You lead an interesting life!

Back
Top Bottom