Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Not together, please!

I have 2 done and then all sorts of things going on...hopefully get back in the swing again soon!

I didn't know we had a choice! I'll start over with those 5 I put together - they're not worthy. I'm going to vote for them NOT together..............so that means we have to do 48 of the small 6.5 blocks, right? They're easy to do that way too.
smile.png

I have been all alone for the last couple of hours and does anyone call me? NO You must be really busy, dang it's cold here today the wind is blowing. I better get some cloths on the line they will smell so good. I love to put sheets and blankets on the line when I can.

Have a good day everyone.

Quote:
Your right. Sorry Acre didn't answer you since she became a grandmother she can't remember things, like who wants them together and who wants them apart. She can't remember to update the post.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
OH my the things I can say when she's not on line. But she WILL get back at me tomorrow.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Your right. Sorry Acre didn't answer you since she became a grandmother she can't remember things, like who wants them together and who wants them apart. She can't remember to update the post.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
OH my the things I can say when she's not on line. But she WILL get back at me tomorrow.
lol.png

LOL - thanks for confirming about the blocks, I'm going to be a busy bee now.

Back
Top Bottom