FS--12+ Easteregger Eggs--NPIP Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowl Visions

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Keystone Heights, FL
Ready to ship--12+ Easteregger eggs for $6.00 plus shipping.
green-blue-eggs-1.jpg

Email me your zip code and I will confirm shipping costs. Payments can be made via paypal to [email protected].

Pictures of my flock and their babies can be seen at Fowl Visions Easteregger Eggs. It's hard to tell but all hens have muffs and beards. Their babies have all the same traits.

As I understand it, being NPIP means you've been tested clean for pollorum and typhoid and has nothing to do with breed standards.

Quote:
I believe NPIP is a test you have done on your flock to make sure they are free of illness.

EDIT>>>> posted at the same time

Last edited:
NPIP means that all of my flock has been tested by the Dept. of Ag for certain diseases so I state this letting you know they come from a clean flock.

On the egg colors, they are light blue to green. I need to take another picture as the yellow egg carton seems to be a contrast. That will be my one of my projects for the day
smile.png

I just picked up 2 dozen of her eggs the other day, and they are the prettiest colors I've seen. Some are almost a light turquoise in color, some are more green. can't wait to see what hatches out of them.
(gave them to ladybug4ut1 to incubate for me...didn't want to take a chance screwing them up.
smile.png
)

I sent you a PM. I would like a dozen if you still have them. My zip code is 34472. I have one EE that just started laying and she lays brown eggs. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom