FS 1doz x eggs welsummer x barred rock = black sex link chicks Okla.

okiehen

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Oklahoma
1 dozen plus ready to ship
I have for sale 1 dozen plus of this wonderful cross that makes a black sex link chick. Welsummer rooster crossed on barred rock hens.

The chicks will be sex able at hatch the roo chicks will be black with the large white head spot and be barred when feathered out.
The pullet chicks will be black and feather out black some could be chipmunk colored as well being partridge when feathered .

Will make a great dual-purpose choice, the pullets will lay large brown eggs and the roos will be big enough to process.

Ready to ship 1 dozen plus eggs shipping included $20. pay by pay pal
2 day priority shipping with USPS. I use the large 12 x 12 x 8 box and lots of bubble wrap.

I have hatched out some and have only the black chicks.
Fertile fresh eggs my hatch rate was 95%. I have a new batch of eggs going now at day 20.

My barred rock hens are production grade and my welsummer rooster is a full brother to my main welsummer breeder I kept him as a back up he is equal in quality.

Last edited:
I have it looks like 8 hatched out so far, they are starting to get fluffy. So far all black. These are fun eggs, they aren't dry enough to tell what is what yet

Quote:
clap.gif
all right. I have my first pip on mine today.
Cant wait to see how they turn out. Best of luck on your hatch.

Sharon,

Mine are going on lock down tomorrow!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

I also found 2 dozen Wellie eggs that will be shipped out tomorrow!
droolin.gif

Why does this have to be so much fun?!?!

Chrystal

BTW, Sharon's packing and shipping were wonderful! She takes great care to make sure the eggs get to you in one piece. He is a great person to buy from and super friendly!

Last edited:
Thanks Chrystal
Hatching is fun, I'm trying to re-frame from lining up more eggs.
Way to go on the wellies, well have to compare on our project hatching's.

Back
Top Bottom