FS: MI Welsummer eggs 12++

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
Beautiful dark Welsummer eggs. These are nice healthy birds, all breeder stock, not hatchery birds. They are hardy and great layers. I prefer instant paypal. Eggs pics were taken last week. Asking $32 that includes shipping!

DSC_0592.jpg

HPIM0544.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I must say, they are one of my favorite breeds! They are easy keepers, great layers, hardy, and I just love those dark eggs!!
love.gif

I was wondering if I could get an order of these shipped out next Monday the 13th. I'll send you a pm as well. If so "Sold." My mom has been wanting some of these really bad and you have beautiful birds. So let me know if that would work.

No problem! I can send them whenever you need. I have plenty, so if anyone else needs some, offer still stands.

I would love some, but have to wait till someone goes broody. And I would only want 6. I am not sure, but 12 seems like alot for 1 hen to sit. If more than one goes broody... what do you think and what would you charge for 6?

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I really need to wait for one of my hens to go broody. Sydney has not missed a spring yet. She is an awesome mom. Will you have eggs most of the spring/early summer?

Last edited:
gosh, I am so excited now. I just love how beautiful those welsummers are. and the eggs. ahhhh...now, I just need a broody spell to make her go broody.

Back
Top Bottom