FS - WA Pair of Buff Ameraucanas - Pet Quality - eggbid auction

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I have a nice little trio of buff ameraucanas in my garage that need to find a new home. The pullets are about 8 weeks old and the rooster is about 10.

I will have pictures posted later tonight. They are a very nice looking group. All have had their marek's vaccinaton also.

My asking price is $40.00. Boxes for shipping are $10.00 and actual shipping price. I will only ship to next day service as they are too small to survive a two day trip.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll get back to you on that. I'm trying to look it up on the computer, but it keeps saying there is an error. I don't ship from my post office, I take the birds into Spokane as it takes an extra day because of the 10 mile difference....???

Sorry I didn't post pictures to all as one of my horses colicked last night and I had to take her down to WSU.

Jean

Thanks. This is a great place to ship from, because I can put the birds on the truck to the Columbia center and they go right to the Airport. But recieving them is a different matter. The truck from the central PO leaves for the daily run before the plane gets to the Columbia Airport, so they sit in Columbia for a day, and go out the next day. If I could see well enough to drive there I would go get them , but I can't, so that's that.

How did you find the times for Express Mail shipping? My PO always makes me call a day in advance to find out how long it will take to ship.

Gary

Quote:
I use the usps web site.

http://postcalc.usps.gov/

It will ask you on the next page the size of the box you are sending. You can check this page for the dimensions on most approved shipping boxes:

http://poultry2.tripod.com/id3.html

I alway guestimate what the weight is. I basically just use it to see if it is one or two day delivery. If it comes up two day, then I look for a larger city near the original location and put that zip code in.

Back
Top Bottom