Ft. Worth Stock Show

big_smile.png
You bet red raider, the wife and I will be there as spectators this year, and hopefully show next year. See u There Johnny

Ft. Worth Stock Show Open poultry show is January 19th & 20th.
The best time to visit is Saturday after 9 am. The judging starts at that time so all birds will be in place. Coop out will be Sunday around 12. The show barn is on Harley Ave and I believe it says POULTRY on the front.

Keep in mind this is The Ft Worth Stock show and is a big deal, so parking is a premium and about $5. Get there early on Saturday and you wont have to park more than 1 or 2 blocks away.

Here is a link to their site http://www.fwstockshowrodeo.com/

I
will be there as usual hanging around the Modern game bantams and occasionally the Old English.

Bob

This will be a great show, should be a lottttaaa birds.

Liana I think I will go this time and spectate, I am washing the birds I am taking them to the Blue bonnet in College Station, thank goodness the weather is warm it makes wahing the fowl a lot easier for me and the birds. If you and hubby going let me know, Smile Johnny:D

Will there be any folks selling chicks and/or pullets there?

No, I believe it is acually against show rules to have sale birds at the show, although I have sold birds that were entered in the show. It is rare to see chicks for sale at Exhibition poultry shows and in Texas you have to have a permit from the TAHC just to sell anything. It can make for a bland atmosphere not having a sale area.

At the Bluebonnet Classic a few of us have got out our permits so we can sell a few birds, and these will mostly be Exhibition grade poultry altough I will have a few guineas and Maran hens for sale along with my moderngame bantams.

Bob​

Back
Top Bottom