Pics
Ya know whats funny, my brother and I are not at all bad about seeing chicks in the feed store and being like "aww, we need more." But last saturday, we were at TSC, and they had a ton of breeds, and a few that i had been wanting. So we picked up 5 or 6 and as the guy was getting them for us, my brother looks at this turken and buys it up. Im not too happy with this, but it will be interesting to see what her and the other breeds that i have will make. But I still dont like it. lol

It'll grow on you! Pretty soon you'll want more :gig

Mr Rooster was feeling his oats last night. I walked past him into the coop yard and he chased after me. I waited until he was right up behind me then turned and side stepped him at the last second...he face planted into the front of the shed. I just laughed at him and went about my business. He followed me back to the door and I told him he better figure it out because my bets are on at least a couple boys in the new hatchlings that could easily take his place if he's going to be jerk. He just looked at me.

Mr Rooster was feeling his oats last night. I walked past him into the coop yard and he chased after me. I waited until he was right up behind me then turned and side stepped him at the last second...he face planted into the front of the shed. I just laughed at him and went about my business. He followed me back to the door and I told him he better figure it out because my bets are on at least a couple boys in the new hatchlings that could easily take his place if he's going to be jerk. He just looked at me.

"I waited until he was right up behind me then turned and side stepped him at the last second...he face planted into the front of the shed."

You got some moves IM :lau

that's exactly how I roll!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom