Thanks! It's in a hidden area of the yard and I'm using only the broken stuff that has been here since we moved in so it's not beautiful but it'll do. It's a fun project though, I love seeing the yard coming together. The whole yard back there was nothing but dirt and weeds when we moved in. The front yard too.

It's fun to put yards and gardens together the way you want them. I have some plans in the thinking stage already for our house in Casper and am looking forward to just playing in the dirt. :)

I put down a border and used 8 inch nails to pin it to the ground. Later when there's shade I'll work on filling it in and tomorrow I'll haul dirt from the compost pile over to finish it.
20200516_133443.jpg
20200516_133504.jpg

The corner blocks are pinned in place with rebar as are the pavers at the bottom of the path.

I am, my son is coming in October to help me move. DH will be splitting his time between the house in Casper and down here so he can keep his job at the golf course.

This past winter just sealed the deal for me with living here. :sick
Well that's good news then. I can imagine being out there alone would be pretty freaky sometimes. I can't wait to see what you do with your space there!

Well that's good news then. I can imagine being out there alone would be pretty freaky sometimes. I can't wait to see what you do with your space there!

DH has 1 bathroom left to finish and a bunch of smaller things. But the house should be livable by then. I'm looking forward to it, even though it will seem strange to live in town. We haven't had close neighbors for years. But lots of good things on the plus side!

Back
Top Bottom