Best of luck with your new hatch!

Thank's! It's only going to be very few egg's in there this time. I just want to get those hatched into NN's, before the hottest part of our summer get's here. Those mother's are the fully feathered one's, so they might have a harder time with that heat.

I need to call and see if the Black Angus has opened back up yet and if I will be able to go there tomorrow night for my birthday dinner or not.

Thank's! It's only going to be very few egg's in there this time. I just want to get those hatched into NN's, before the hottest part of our summer get's here. Those mother's are the fully feathered one's, so they might have a harder time with that heat.

I need to call and see if the Black Angus has opened back up yet and if I will be able to go there tomorrow night for my birthday dinner or not.

Happy early birthday! Hope you'll be able to get out to enjoy a special dinner.

@BlueBaby hope your hatch goes well! I've seen Angus mate with Cuckoo and Red let him hang out with her last evening. Lucy, my buff girl, growls at him and Blue is standoffish. Lacey is still shy but I fed her from the spoon so she's coming around.

That must be quite the puzzle to fit together...looking good!
Thanks! It's in a hidden area of the yard and I'm using only the broken stuff that has been here since we moved in so it's not beautiful but it'll do. It's a fun project though, I love seeing the yard coming together. The whole yard back there was nothing but dirt and weeds when we moved in. The front yard too.

@BlueBaby hope your hatch goes well! I've seen Angus mate with Cuckoo and Red let him hang out with her last evening. Lucy, my buff girl, growls at him and Blue is standoffish. Lacey is still shy but I fed her from the spoon so she's coming around.

Thank's! I guess like people, each chicken has a different personality too. 2 of the boy's that were in the April batch that hatched left here yesterday. They will be finished growing out and then become dinner where they went.

Back
Top Bottom