Both coops have been gutted and scrubbed with a brush and some dish soap. The shed is straightened up and I found the bowls I was looking for. I bought some pea gravel at Home Depot today to fill in the spaces between pavers in the mini coop for a pool house, which is still a work in progress. I need to level it all out in there and haul the rest of the pavers from the front yard tomorrow. I’m considering removing the shades from the coop front because I think they inhibit air flow, and we still need to build covers for the bottom half of the wall for winter time. I had to turn on a fan to help it dry out in the big coop. Waterers and feeders are clean and ready to go, incubator is running and eggs shipped yesterday.
View attachment 2385919View attachment 2385920
That looks great IM! I can't wait to see your new babies...💞

Both coops have been gutted and scrubbed with a brush and some dish soap. The shed is straightened up and I found the bowls I was looking for. I bought some pea gravel at Home Depot today to fill in the spaces between pavers in the mini coop for a pool house, which is still a work in progress. I need to level it all out in there and haul the rest of the pavers from the front yard tomorrow. I’m considering removing the shades from the coop front because I think they inhibit air flow, and we still need to build covers for the bottom half of the wall for winter time. I had to turn on a fan to help it dry out in the big coop. Waterers and feeders are clean and ready to go, incubator is running and eggs shipped yesterday.
View attachment 2385919View attachment 2385920
the ducklings will love it!

I found artichokes at HD yesterday and transplanted those this morning as well as the parsley and chives. Still need to move the pavers and drag the pea gravel into the yard, plus there are four more bags of dirt to move into the garden. I also transplanted one of the oleanders but have two more to figure out where to plant. Here’s a few pics from today, plus some Frankie butt because it’s cute. I would never tell him, but his hind end reminds me of Porky Pig in the old cartoons :gigThe last pic is a carrot that I haven’t dug out of the garden. I’m hoping to harvest seed from it next year.
586104BE-E2BB-452F-A2F2-EC23B24C8B25.jpeg
A90867F2-A090-43A6-B9EA-B85A574AD769.jpeg
00C17533-5183-41AF-8C40-B25001C628B5.jpeg
BC4F8361-801F-45F0-8BF3-D4465DA8B7EE.jpeg
4350C2FB-B89F-4EB0-92D4-4BE3A5BE9217.jpeg

I found artichokes at HD yesterday and transplanted those this morning as well as the parsley and chives. Still need to move the pavers and drag the pea gravel into the yard, plus there are four more bags of dirt to move into the garden. I also transplanted one of the oleanders but have two more to figure out where to plant. Here’s a few pics from today, plus some Frankie butt because it’s cute. I would never tell him, but his hind end reminds me of Porky Pig in the old cartoons :gigThe last pic is a carrot that I haven’t dug out of the garden. I’m hoping to harvest seed from it next year.
View attachment 2386733View attachment 2386734View attachment 2386735View attachment 2386746View attachment 2386747

Looks like your moving forward on everything nicely, the coop looks great, garden 😊 and your pickles 😋

Back
Top Bottom